Brian Tracy’s Ultimate List of Public Speaking Tips
I’ve had a wonderful motivational speaking career that has spanned for over 30 years. There are hundreds of public speaking tips I’ve learned along the way. I’m going to share as many of them with you as I can.
An enormous number of professional speakers start off the same way:
They start off speaking in their organization or in their company or sometimes will be asked to talk on their subject to a small group of people within their industry. They put together some notes and share what they know.
When people respond positively, the speaker will suddenly realize that they really enjoyed it too. And that is one of the main reasons people want to get into speaking.
Whether you’re speaking in a small meeting or to a larger audience, I’ve covered some of the techniques in this post. Learning the art of public speaking has helped many people make career jumps in business, build confidence, get promoted, and even travel the world.
Table of Contents
- 7 Public Speaking Tips I’ve Learned During My Public Speaking Career
- How to Overcome Your Fear of Public Speaking
- How to Improve Public Speaking Skills”
- Public Speaking Exercises for Building Confidence
- Public Speaking Tips for Small Groups and Meetings
- Public Speaking Tips for a Larger Audience (10+ People)
- How to Get Paid to be a Public Speaker Around the World
- Public Speaking Quotes for Motivation
- Take Action!
7 Public Speaking Tips I’ve Learned During My Public Speaking Career
Keep reading and let me give you all of the public speaking tips I’ve learned on the road to becoming a professional motivational speaker:
1. You Have To Really Want A Public Speaking Career
My friend Bill Gove who used to be one of the top speakers in America, would be approached by people all the time telling him they wanted to be speakers.
He would ask the question, “Why?”