New, Fast, Fun Ways to MORE Pleasure, Less Stress
I don’t know about you, but lately, it seems that everyone I know is totally stressed out, not just from their own lives, but from the “frequency in the field” – hurricane disasters, political nightmares, money worries, illness, etc.
Even if you are safe, dry, and your life is peachy right now, chances are you are picking up on the energies of those around you.
It’s almost unavoidable.
This is why I’m such a big advocate for all of us to become daily “pleasure puppies” and find ways each day to consciously choose to reduce our stress levels and add more pleasure.
For women, this means doing things that build oxytocin (the cuddling/bonding hormone), and for men, this means ways to build testosterone.
I’ve been doing more research and here are some new ways to do both:
To rebuild oxytocin, ladies, try this:
- Tell someone you love them.
- Share a meal.
- Pray and/or meditate.
- Volunteer and donate to charity.
- Cuddle your pets.
- Get and give 8 hugs a day.
- Share an adrenaline rush (roller coaster anyone?)
- Get onto social media – YES – Facebook is good for you!
Men, to rebuild testosterone try this:
- Exercise, especially weight lifting, and high-intensity interval training.
- Play or watch your favorite sport on TV.
- Do the Power Pose: Stand with legs shoulder-width apart. Put your hands into fists on your waist (Like Superman), tilt your chin up and look at the ceiling and for two solid minutes shout out empowering phrases such as: I am strong, I am courageous, I am powerful, I am energized, I am on purpose, etc.
And one activity that builds both oxytocin and testosterone is to have sex with someone you love!
Wishing you love, laughter and magical kisses,