Self Acceptance Summit – Starting September 11, 2017 (An Online Summit)
Do you struggle with self-judgment? Does the voice of your inner critic speak loudly of your ‘flaws’?
You’re not alone. Even people who’ve had years of practice with meditation, therapy, and self-improvement still struggle with the most important relationship we have—our relationship with ourselves.
That’s why Sounds True created the Self-Acceptance Summit to give you the tools and knowledge to transform the way you treat yourself every day.
Register for the live broadcast at no cost here: Self-Acceptance Summit: How to Overcome Self-Judgment and Live a Life of Bravery, Compassion, and Authenticity – September 11, 2017 through September 20, 2017
You’ll receive a free gift video from Kristin Neff, PhD, on “Easy Self-Compassion Practices to Use When Life Becomes Difficult,” and instructions on how to access this FREE Summit, beginning September 11.
The online summit features more than 30 of today’s leading experts on self-acceptance, including:
- Elizabeth Gilbert, author of Eat Pray Love and Big Magic
- Stanford researcher Dr. Kelly McGonigal, author of The Willpower Instinct
- Anne Lamott, author of Bird by Bird and Small Victories
- Pioneering researcher Dr. Kristin Neff, author of Self-Compassion
- Psychologist Dr. Chris Germer, co-developer of The Mindful Self-Compassion program
- Caroline Myss, five-time New York Times bestselling author of Invisible Acts of Power
- Glennon Doyle, author of New York Times bestseller Love Warrior
- Life coach and author Iyanla Vanzant, host of Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network
- Zen-trained spiritual teacher Adyashanti, author of Resurrecting Jesus and Emptiness Dancing
- Marianne Williamson, author of Everyday Grace and The Gift of Change
When we accept ourselves, we become more courageous and capable of doing good in the world. We hope you’ll join us for this extraordinary gathering of teachers as we learn to change the way we treat ourselves—and everyone around us.
Register for The Self Acceptance online training summit here: Self-Acceptance Summit … and accept your free gift video from Kristin Neff, PhD – “Easy Self-Compassion Practices to Use When Life Becomes Difficult”
The full lineup of world class presenters includes Elizabeth Gilbert, Martha Beck, Marianne Williamson, Gabrielle Bernstein, JP Sears, Kristin Neff, Ruth King, Danielle LaPorte, Matt Kahn, Tara Brach, Mary O’Malley, Richard Schwartz, Tara Sophia Mohr, Mike Robbins, Rosie Molinary, Steven Hayes, Iyanla Vanzant, Elena Brower, Glenn Schiraldi, Elizabeth Lesser, Chris Germer, Adya, Nataly Kogan, Rick Hanson, Bret Lyon and Sheila Rubin, Parker Palmer, Kelly McGonigal, Seane Corn, Anne Lamott, Glennon Doyle Melton and Caroline Myss